May 4, 2011

My phone and me :)

My favorite gadget is my phone. Yes, I know that it's common to think it, but I really love it! I've had very few phones, all of this with tragic endings (one of them was eaten by a dog, another fell into the river and the last died), but I think my current phone is immortal. I have this model (Nokia 1200) for 2 years and always it has worked very well. 



It's simple and cheap, so I'm not afraid to walk with it down the street. I bear my phone in my backpack every day, but I don’t use to call too, but to see time and date, also I use it as an alarm clock,... but what I love about it is his flashlight. I remember that the day of the earthquake all the lights were turned off, and the only thing that helped us to get out was my phone.

My life without my cell phone would be the same, because although it remember me what time and day is, I'm still unpunctual and inattentive, the only thing that’s different is that now I’m illuminated hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. awwww ! My cellphone is the best, too. It's simple and very common, but I love it :D

    Good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete