May 20, 2011

A different pic [!]

Hi classmates! Today I want to talk about pictures [I think that this topic is very interesting, because it’s a different way for express ourselves and it serves us to know ourselves]
I really like pictures, and above all take pics, but I can’t take it because my cam was spoiled since two years ago, and because I don’t think that have one it’s necessary.
I chose a pic that I like, but this work – to choose- is not so easy, I took a lot thinking in one that I like, and that I would want to share with you.


This picture was taken by Sergio, but we call him “Checho”. In the pic appear Luna, Checho, Emilio and me. I remember that this day my friends were very very artistic hahah and decide to take a different picture, so, they think in a good idea: Luna and me took my mirror and took the pic while Checho and Emilio appear reflected. Obviously, this pic was without flash. It was taken the last year, I think that it was exactly in October in our apartment. I live still with these three guys. I like this picture because I think that it’s very original [I never had thought in something like this], and because when I see it, I feel very good for have new friends here in Santiago and I forget how I miss my friends from Molina and Curicó.
I think that it’s very important to take pictures, because these help us to not forget our memories… but, I think that there are things that if were forgotten is because they are not so important.
That’s all! See you!


2 comments: