December 7, 2011

Class in summer :(

Hi classmates and new classmates, how are you? Tired… I think it, and this is natural, because I think that nobody had thought how different this term would be.

My expectations for this strange term are a lot and very differents. On the one hand I think that the quality of the contents will be worse, because this term is very short and I really don´t know how the teachers can do it. But on the other hand, I expect that we as students will able to be autodidact, and to learn like in past times at the University, not tell you everything that you had to do.
I think that the subjects that I’m taking this term are very interesting: Social Psychology II, qualitative methodology, introduction to psychological assessment, cognitive neuroscience, developmental psychology II, psychiatry and English IV. I like all, I would have had them in a regular term.
I feel so sad studiyng in christmas and “new year”, because I’m not sure if I can go to my house, but I don’t want to talk a lot about it.
I only hope that this situation is being helpful and useful for everybody.
Bye classmates, see you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara!
    I totally agree …the subjects of this term are very interesting ….I love them! ..But your post leave bitter taste me, because is painful think that you can´t be with your family in this important dates…I only expect that this not happen.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Barbara, I'm back! hahaha, I agree with you about everything, I think our subjects are awesome! it's a shame we have them for such a little time. But at the same time, I think it will be a period to mature and to learn a different way of study.
    Well, I'm sure your family and friends will understand your absence on holidays, and you have to think we're all in the same condition so... be strong my friend!!
    Kisses and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara

    I do not understand how teachers can spend matter in so little time ... but it is as you say, if we want to be good to be more autodidact.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete