December 28, 2011

Euthanasia?


Hi dear bloggers! 

I've always thought that people have right to decide to live and therefore, to die. I agree with all types of abortion, with suicide, and obviously also with euthanasia.



When I hear this last word, I immediately think of someone on a ventilator bed, suffering much. I can also imagine a sad family, suffering for not being able to help the sick. But I just imagine this situation because I don’t know cases of euthanasia, but I don’t think it necessary to agree or disagree.

  

Well, I’ve no more religion than myself, so I only can say that I think euthanasia should be legal due to the power of each person on her/his own body, the power to decide to stop the suffering of himself and her/his family. For this reason, I disagree the government have the power to decide for people. I think the government can regulate in many ways to achieve better management and organization of society, but government has limits on individual freedom, provided when this freedom doesn’t violate others' freedom.
See you!

4 comments:

  1. ohh well, euthanasia should be legal because everyone has the right to a dignified death
    See youu! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbaraaaaa! hi hi! as you may predict, I totally agree with you.
    It's good that you liked the case of Craig Ewert, I think we should investigate about a lot of other cases, because they're truly inspiring.
    Well, I hate government hahaha they're so stupid and fakeeee!

    Hope to see you girl, I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    When someone is so sick, it's best for him and his family is to have a dignified death .... it's a shame that some governments would prevent this and cause suffering for their stupid laws ... I also agree with euthanasia
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bárbara!
    I disagree in one point with you...the abortion… the right to death don´t implicate that you have right to death to others person, because this is the abortion for me …a homicide

    See you!

    ReplyDelete