December 22, 2011

The pizzaland!

Beautiful cities, amazing monuments, tarantella, lasagma… and a lot of pizza! Yes… I would love to travel to Italy. I think Italy is one of the most beautiful countries of Europe, you can breathe history in its streets, buildings filled with great architecture and beautiful and old squares.



Italy is a country in southern Europe, it’s a peninsula, meaning it is surrounded by the sea on all sides apart from one (its north side). Italy is separated from France, Switzerland, and Austria by the Alps, a chain of mountains like Andes here on Chile.

I would like to travel around all over the country with my boyfriend, walking through cities such as Rome, Milan, Tuscany ... know the big wineries, visit museums, learn to speak Italian.

When finished with my studies, I would like to continue studying at a university in Italy, learn the language, maybe I stay at home to work and put my office in a small southern town, next to the green fields and near the Mediterranean.


2 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    The pizza is delicious, going to Italy to eat the best pizza is a very good plan, just thought of it made ​​me want to order one lol
    I hope someday you can go to Italy :)
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bárbara!
    I agree with you….Italia is fantastic!! I don´t know if I would travel for there, but I think that its culture is very interesting for its language, its person, its architecture and its food….I love its food!! The pizza is my favorite food!!

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete