January 25, 2012

Animals ♥

Hi bloggers!!!
I really love animals, I consider myself an animal-lover, I think they are like us, I think they think, love, hate and have needs like us, and because of it I feel them as equal to us. I have a pet in Santiago, it’s (“he’s” I think is better) called Benito. He’s a very hyperactive cat; he goes running all the time, scratching and biting all things that are on its way. Those who live with him, usually we get angry with him for it. But occasionally Benito is affectionate and calm, and that's when we return to love him.

I live in my apartment since six months, so I’ve not had time to know if there are organizations that support animal rights, but I hope these institutions exists. I would like to help and cooperate.
I really don’t know a lot of endangered species in my country, I only know that “Pudú” it’s.

I love animals, but I can’t deny that I’m agree with the use of animals for medical research, I think it’s necessary for new discoveries, I really would like that scientist create a different way to experience, but while this doesn’t happen I don’t think it's good to stay stagnant, because many times these new discoveries can be useful not only for humans but also for the animals themselves, for example we can know more about its nature and behavior.
If I were an animal I would like to be a cat, because I think this animal has a lot of attitude and character, but also it’s very gentle and concerned for its owner.

Hahaha, if animals could make a documentary movie about humans, I think they would say that we’ve not had enough respect and affection to them, but I think they end up saying that they’ll always be there for support us.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    I also believe that animals think, that we don´t understand his language doesn´t mean they aren´t smart.
    I am also a cat lover (although I've never had one), so if i could be any animal also would choose be a cat. They are so cute ♥
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bárbara!

    I agree with you...I believe that is necessary totally that the researcher use to the animal for medical research, because is the only method existing for this kind of research ...if the animals didn´t exist, in the world wouldn´t there are new discoveries.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete