January 11, 2012

Music in my life :)

Hi bloggers! When I listen music I inmediatly feel the desire to dance, I really love music, dancing and singing!



Music is very important in my life; always when I’m sad o tired I start to listen music, and it always makes me happy. I really think that rhythm goes into our bodies and then, it connects with the beating of our hearts.
I always listen rock from the eighties, but mainly Soda Stereo. I really enjoy to listen Gustavo Cerati’s voice, the look of the members band. I think it is the most important rock band in spanish. They represent a generation that lived oppressed but looked for fun.



However, I prefer Gustavo Cerati as soloist, he’s my favorite singer. I love him because of his voice, face, style, etc. He has known to venture into many musical styles, and always he does it right. I love him because his music is so good, but also his lyrics.



But, the kinds of music that I really dislike are bachata and pop. I think they are very monotonous, there’s not a use of intruments, only there are computational melodies. They are too basic in musical and also in poetry.

Anyway, I think the world would be a routine, so sad and boring without music. I think music is necessary for having identity and individuality. Peolple and culture have reflected on the music a lot about their values, their history and their differentiation from other cultures. I they continue do it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bárbara!
    I agree with you...Soda Stereo is the most important rock band in spanish for this I love it too!! I think that they have very good songs!! They have good contents and good rhythm.. what best?

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I love the Latin rock of the eighties, soda stereo is great, I love their songs ... Cerati´s voice and a good mix of music and lyrics is the best!
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CERATI ♥ *-*
    I liked your post a lot! :) 80's are great, I think even greater than 90's. Soda Stereo is like a religion haha, my brother was a really big fan!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know much Cerati's songs, but the songs I've heard are pretty good. :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete