January 18, 2012

Environment

Hi Bloggers!
Days ago, I watched a propaganda on television about light saving. It was curious because it was not aimed at protecting the environment, but to save the money of all the people. And then, I realized that maybe it was the only way to motivate people to save, because there’s no real awareness about the environment care. I think this education should begin at home, in our own families, and then at school. I think they should do more activities focused on learning of good practices with nature.

 
However, I must be honest and say that I do’nt do a lot of things for environment care. I just recycle supermarket bags and avoid to wast water while I wash. Many times I prefer to walk, but most the times I travel by Transantiago. In this situation, we are tight, so I guess contamination is minimizing, even a little. Except that, I do nothing to protect the environment, however I would like to have a garden and recycling bins for different materials, when I have my own home.


I think in our society is missing, along with awareness, more places to recycle, for example special tash can, incentives for who care for the water, who plant trees in their yards, etc.

However, I think companies must manufacture in a sustainable way, that recycling is not the only way to help, that care starts before.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, everyone must learn at home and school about the environment care.
    It´s a great idea the one of the home garden. It could be very nice :)

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bárbara!

    I agree with you, the education start in the home, then in the school, if in my home don´t teach me about the evironment care, in the future I won´t do environmentally practices....is very important the breeding in this kind of topics.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to me the reason of the missing of awareness is for the education. In the school don´t teach about this importante topic

    Byeee

    ReplyDelete